Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

My Airtel App Free 100 MB 3G Data Offer Link Your Paytm Account To Get Free Data

Hello Everyone I Am Here With Another Cool Free Data Offer.Get Free 100 MB 3G Data From My Airtel App,Just Link Your Paytm Account With My Airtel App And Get 100 MB 3G Data Absolutely Free.You Will Get 100 MB 3G Data Instantly On Your Airtel Number.So Guys Hurry Up And Grab This Cool Offer.How To Get This Offer ??? Just Follow Below Steps...


How To Get 100 MB 3G Data


1.At First Download My Airtel Application.

2.Now Open App And Go To Home Page Of App.

3.You Will See "Paytm Offer".

4.Just Click On Link Now Button.

5.Now Verify Your Paytm Account Mobile Number With OTP.


6.Bingo ! You Have Successfully Linked Your Paytm Wallet And You Will Get 100 MB 3G Data On Your Airtel Number 

Enjoy Free Data Offer !

Thanks For Reading This Post

Post a Comment

0 Comments